CHAMPAGNE & WINE
My name is Sophie ROCHE, I am French and living in the Champagne region.
Below are the Champagne and Wine estates that I represent, working as their marketing and export sales agent.
Having a great passion for Japan, I lived 3 years in Kyoto in order to practice Aikido intensively. I started to practice this Budo in 2010.
I have been a Japan & Budo trip organizer as an sole entrepreneur since 2013.
Working in the area of Champagne and Wine is my other passion and field of action.
Barely 12% of what we drink is wine made by winegrowers.
Two wines from the same terroir or the same blend can be very different. And the only thing that sets them apart is the work of the winemaker.
This is why I made the winegrower my first selection criterion. So many men and women that I take pleasure in telling here to support their approach, their convictions, and the result of it all.
WHAT I OFFER YOU
• a novelty of estates and wines handpicked by myself, never drunk in Japan
• a clear and simplified communication such as: several estates = 1 private interlocutor (watashi de gozaimasu!)
• fine wines, products of a perfectly mastered know-how
• certified "RM, Récoltant-Manipulant" winegrowers (harvester-producers) only
• a surprise "Sugoii Box" of local products and wine discoveries in each first order, at least
(defined according to quantity)